t project software:
for greater efficiency
Fewer steps to the finished workpiece: With t project you can see all the variables of the bending process before you start the production. Adapted to the material and collision-free, it makes it possible to plan and execute complex bending geometries. The virtual bending simulation determines exact bending timings and cutting lengths; it also tests tube geometries in advance for feasibility. Tube data and bending results are documented with accuracy and they can then be replicated 100% . All the most common interfaces are available for the import and export of data and connection to BDE or ERP over the network.
Your benefits at a glance
Our solution for your individual requirements
We have developed four versions of our t project software, which can be used as stand-alone or as networked versions. t project can be integrated centrally in the company's internal security system for optimum data security. Customer-specific modifications, expansions or interfaces are readily possible.
t project Basic
Input and calculation of tube processes
- Direct conversion of isometrics into bending data
- Automatically calculates correction values and over-bending parameters
- The size of the room's diagonal allows the operator to easily and manually control the bent workpiece
- Some of the software's import interfaces are „Iges“, „STEP“, „JT“ or „PCF“ as connection to CAD, measuring devices and/or Office programs
t project Professional
Input and calculation of tube processes, including collision testing
- Same basic features as t project Basic
- Any necessary extensions are calculated automatically
- Additional production safety: the collision test will determine the feasibility of the tube geometry before the actual bending process, which prevents collisions with the machine itself or its surroundings
- The software will suggest alternative options in case of predicted collisions
- The software will take all the measurements for the collision test from the CAD model of the bending machine
- Surrounding features in the room can also be included in the collision test (pillars, shelves, floor etc.)
- It is also possible to run simulations with tubes that already have flanges or other forming features.
t project Draft
Tablet version for mobile use
- Tube data can be entered manually anywhere, for instance by the workpiece or on the building site with the mobile tablet version
- Data can be sent remotely to the production department and more tube geometries can be recorded at the workplace
t Project PM-N
Project management software
- Coordination, monitoring and tracking of the production processes when manufacturing tubes
- Preparation of workplans, job tickets, labels, saw/cutting lists
A demo version of our t project software can show you the benefits of software-supported tube processing. Request it now, free of cost.